May 2, 2023
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Symposium and Workshop 2023
May 2, 2023 |
End Date: May 5, 2023 | 8:00 pm
On May 2 and 3, 2023 the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Symposium will take place at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA). The days after, May 4 and 5, 2023, a NMR workshop will be held for a select group of PhD students.
This event brings together established scientists and young researches working on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance with a focus on biological systems. The event is an opportunity for young researchers to network and to gain hands-on experience.
The 2-day symposium brings together leading scientists in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance studies of biological systems, who will present latest results from their research.
During the following 2-day workshop, a selected group of young researchers will have the opportunity to get exposed to latest developments in biomolecular solid-state NMR. The workshop comprises presentations on practical aspects and instrumentation, as well as hands-on sessions on the spectrometers.
The symposium and workshop are organized at the occasion of the opening of the new NMR facility at ISTA.
Speakers of the symposium
- Ad Bax – NIH, Bethesda MD, USA
- Melinda Duer – University of Cambridge, UK
- Bernhard Brutscher – Institut de Biologie Structurale, Grenoble, France
- Lucio Frydman – Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Iva Pritisanac Graz – University of Graz, Austria
- Lewis Kay – University of Toronto, Canada
- Remco Sprangers, University of Regensburg – University of Regensburg, Germany
- Mei Hong – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Janez Plavec, Slovenia, Ljubljana – University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Frans Mulder – University of Linz, Austria
- Jan Stanek, University of Warsaw – University of Warsaw, Poland
- Lukas Trantirek from CEITEC (Brno, Chech Republic)
- Dennis Kurzbach, University of Vienna
- D Flemming Hansen, University College London
Special thank you to the sponsors of the NMR Symposium and Workshop: Bruker
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the NMR Symposium and Workshop at ISTA!